[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_column_text]SAFETY TIPS IN GENERAL
- Meet Sellers in person
- Check out item’s quality and make sure it meets your expectations before you make a payment
- Prepayments to merchants are strictly prohibited on dogmarket.com.ng (the only time you are allowed to make prepayment is when you are subscribed to or making use of our premium service like Trade Assurance or Do It For Me (DIFM).
- Buyers – never pay before purchase (to merchants)! You can discuss the cost of delivery, but you can pay for the product only AFTER delivery is done. (payment for product can only be done before delivery when you are speaking to a Verified Trade Manager Or a DMN Champ.
- Sellers – don’t ask for any prepayments before delivery!
- Double Check Company’s background or look through its website before going for a pick up.
- Do not submit any upfront fees for any reason. Do not go to the remote or unfamiliar places for pick-up.
- Do not disclose any personal information like bank account number, bvn or your photo copy ID.
USE COMMON SENSE
- Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as unrealistically low prices and promises of quick money.
- Never give out your financial information, Including bank account details, Credit Card Info, PayPal info, Bank Verification Number (BVN) and any other information that could be misused
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO INVOLVE YOUR SELF IN ANY STRESS, LET’S DO IT FOR YOU; USE OUR TRADE ASSURANCE PREMIUM & DO IT FOR ME SERVICE.
- INSPECTION: We inspect the item you intend to purchase, to ensure it’s of good quality and what you requested for.
- SAFE PAYMENT: Payments are made through us, you pay us for the product, not the seller, and we put the money on escrow (hold), until you certify that what was delivered to you is okay, before we pay the seller.
- ORIGINALITY: We ensure you only buy original items from our platform, but that is we recommend an option.
- DISPUTE & REFUND: If you don’t like an item you purchased, you can as well call and email at firstname.lastname@example.org us for a return, you know if not for trade assurance service, it will be almost impossible for you to return the item, don’t also forget you can only return an item from the first 3 days after delivery was made. (delivery fee for item that are bad is solely for the seller or buyer to pay, based on what is agreed upon, but if for preference sake you want something else, the charges are from you the (buyer only), if the item was destroyed or went bad while trying to deliver it, the seller would pay for the item and the delivery cost.
SCAMS & FRAUDS TO WATCH OUT FOR
- Fake payment services
- Dog Market Nigeria does not offer any payment scheme in purchases (installment payment). Please, report users claiming to offer such services to email@example.com.
- Fake fee requests.
- Avoid anyone who asks for extra fees to buy or sell an item or service for you, unless you are subscribed to our premium service – TRADE ASSURANCE. Dog market Nigeria never requests payments for its basic or standard services (posting items for sellers) and does allow items that are not located in Nigeria, unless when the seller is subscribed to our TRADE ASSURANCE SERVICE, so import and brokerage fees should can only be required from Dog Market Nigeria Billing Team and not from an ordinary personnel who is not authorized by Dog Market Nigeria.
- Requests to use money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram are not meant for transactions between strangers and many scams are run through them. Avoid such requests. Dog Market Nigeria is the only party that can transact any form of international transaction unbehalf of the buyer or seller. DISCLAIMER: if any buyer or seller involve in such and was being defrauded, Dog Market Nigeria will not be responsible for any re payment of such.
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]